We believe design accelerates the adoption of new ideas.
fusedigital creates digital products and experiences grounded in world class design and a track record of successfully bringing new innovations to market.
Our industry-leading work has long been trusted by blue chip companies, category-redefining startups and boundary-pushing creatives across industries — from AI to robotics, healthcare to sustainability, industrial to architectural design, philanthropy to the future of mobility.
Our digital offering represents our focus on cross-discipline integration and an investment in creative technology and strategic digital and physical design.
- Experience Strategy
- User Research & Testing
- Innovation Sprints
- Product Roadmapping
- Creative Technology
- Content Strategy
- Service Design
- New venture Design
- UX & UI Design
- Connected Digital Products
- Web, Mobile & App Design
- Personalization & Engagement
- HMI, MMI & Mobility Interfaces
- Design Systems
- Platform & Systems Architecture
- Rapid Prototyping & Testing
- Data Model Design & Implementation
- Technical Consultation & Architecture
- Agile Software Development
- CMS & Commerce Platforms
- Cloud Deployment & Automation
- Web, Mobile & App Development
- Full-Cycle Testing & optimization
- Post-launch Support
Who we work with
We’ve developed a business model that enables us to work with a wide variety of clients and partners on a diverse set of program types.
Yves Behar – CEO, Founder
- Yves is a design entrepreneur who believes that product, digital, and brand design are cornerstones of any business. He is the founder of fuseproject, the San Francisco-based design and branding firm he established in 1999. He is also the Co-founder of start-up August, a next generation home entry system.
His other collaborations with renowned partners such as Herman Miller, GE, Puma, PayPal, SodaStream, Samsung, Issey Miyake, Prada, and many others have received international acclaim. Béhar’s works are included in the permanent collections of museums worldwide, and he is a frequent speaker on design, sustainability, and business topics.
Leah Yetka – Managing Director
- Leah thrives on bold bets and bringing people together to realize them. As Managing Director at fuseproject, she helps new and existing clients move with ambiguity to create industry-leading, design-led solutions. Over the past 18 years, Leah has worked across the technology, finance, beauty, CPG, and QSR industries to drive value for some of the world’s most iconic brands. She has led design and innovation efforts for L’Oréal, Diageo, Samsung, and Nestle Health Sciences—in addition to a portfolio of start-up clients.
Leah is a member of the global non-profit Women In Innovation (WIN) and a champion of Environmental, Social, and Governance issues. She lives in San Francisco with her husband and two young kids, which are her boldest bets yet.
Thomas Moeller – Director of Experience Design
- Thomas is the leader of fuseproject’s experience design practice. For over two decades, he has led the design of integrated services and platforms for many of the world’s best-known brands – covering a range of domains, from advertising and marketing to physical product & platform experiences. Thomas’s career has taken him across many international markets, living and working in LA, Seattle, London, New York, and San Francisco.
As well as an active hands-on designer, Thomas is a passionate leader of creative teams – both small and at scale – with a design-driven approach and belief in creating meaningful tribes, healthy relationships, disruptive and challenging methodologies and approaches. Thomas leads the team in bringing foresight and rigor to the consideration of design systems and patterns, progressive human-centric experiences, brand meaning and purpose, and quick, agile prototyping to ensure high quality execution and product success.
Emilie Lasseron – Head of Strategy
- Emilie leads fuseproject’s strategy practice which spans innovation strategy, design research, service design, brand strategy, and business design. She oversees all strategic output for the studio, bringing together rigor and creativity in the service of creating impact through design.
Emilie brings over 15 years of experience delivering solutions for companies across a range of industries. She is passionate about identifying growth opportunities and creating holistic experiences for forward-thinking organizations. Before joining fuseproject, Emilie led strategy and teams in creative consultancies and on the client-side, including IDEO, Wolff Olins, Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital, and Chobani.
João Almeida – CEO, Co-Founder Mindshaker
- João Almeida has driven new business development and top-level project oversight since the company’s founding in 2007.
In overseeing both Mindshaker’s financials and its overall project output, João fuses together both the operational and creative thought process necessary to innovate in the digital design field.
João gained such deep experience as a banking sector consultant, tracking even the finest detail. He has employed his expert eye in order to make Mindshaker the boundary-pushing digital design agency leader, one which is now being brought in to further fuseproject’s vision – and through that fusedigital’s mission – that good design can help build better, more equitable and sustainable work for all.
Luís Correia – CTO, Co-Founder Mindshaker
- Luís Correia began his digital design career in 1996, perfecting his programming, development and engineering skills whilst working at leading tech companies.
Ever the collaborator, Luís is at once well-organized and methodical in approach, known for creating projects on spec, on time and on brand, works that create winning results not just for Mindshaker, but for their client partners as well.
This deep focus – this preparedness, empathy and tranquility serves as the basis of Mindshaker’s mission-driven mindset.